Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dancing With the Stars - Commentary

I am so far behind on this show, it isn't funny. It's sitting on several video tapes, waiting for me to recap, but that's not happening now so I should get down to watching it. Seriously, I haven't watched an episode since the first results show, the one I covered using pirate talk. Arrrrrr.
However, it's hard to miss the news about Sara Evans. I feel for her and what she's going for. Unfortunately, all of it has been tainted by the fact that disgraced politician Tom Delay waded into the show before it aired and urged people to vote for Sara because she represents sound family values instead of that evil symbol of all things liberal, Jerry Springer.
So please forgive us who find humour in this situation. We're not laughing at Sara Evans, we're laughing at Tom Delay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home