Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Realivision News - Oh Crap Edition

You may or may not have noticed a distinct lack of updates recently. Not to worry, I haven't quit the blog, but I've been catching up on other stuff. I still have two weeks worth of Days of Our Lives, and that's with somehow messing up and missing a whole bunch of episodes. I think I missed Jack and Jennifer leaving town, Marlena being kidnapped, Patrick being arrested, and Shawn leaving Mimi around the same time he morphed into a different looking man, and one who can't act.
But there is bad news. Oh crap news. My computer died. Not the one at work I'm typing on now, no. The one at home that lets me pause shows while doing recaps.
So what does this mean? Believe it or not, it may actually mean I'll be updating more. Ironic, huh? That's because I won't be able to do any recaps. It'll all be commentary from now on, or at least until I can get my computer fixed or replaced. Damn.
Maybe this will give me a chance to work on that cross-stitch I have sitting in the closet. Or, you know, get up and move around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home