Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Interview with Nakomis of Big Brother 5

Over the six year history of Big Brother there have been moments that have stood out in memory as some of the best the show has to offer. One of those moments, and one of my personal favourites, was in Big Brother 5 with the Six Finger Plan resulting in the eviction of Jase. The architect of that plan is back this season for Big Brother: All-Stars is out on the campaign trail as one of the twenty potential House Guests and she is taking time out of her schedule to answer some questions for Realivision. We met her as Jennifer, but we know her as Nakomis.

***

Nakomis, thank you for joining us. For those who came to the Big Brother series late, can you tell us a little about yourself?

well sure, i'm a 23 year old artist from san antonio tx, durring my season of BB i master minded the six finger plan to get jase out of the house.....i dye my hair at least monthly if not more!

For those late-comers, what does "Nakomis" mean?

daughter of the moon, i've also found my name to be the same as a goddess kinda cool!

What have you been up to since the end of your season?

work work work work buuuuut cause i worked soooo much and fixed my credit i bought a house, it's in an okish neighborhood and i love it! i work on my art when i get the chance to and other than that not much just living and hanging ut with friends and family! oh yea I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!! :)

Big Brother 5's twist was DNA, one of which was the twin twist and the other being you in the house with a half-brother you never knew. Sure, it made for interesting television, but how did it affect your strategy?

when i found out i had a long lost brother on the show it killed my entire game..... just killed it. what do you do when you are up on the block the alliance lines have been drawn in the sand and the guy that you just found to be your brother wants nothing to do with you (at that time, game wise) i didn't wanna talk to cowboy too much cause of my alliance and his alliance. it sucked!

If you could go back to your season, is there anything you would have changed in the way of moves you made?

nothing really i might have stood up for cowboy a bit more?

What were your favorite memories from your time in the Big Brother house?

me karen and will hangin' out..... or nope that's it!

What happened with the CBS.com Big Brother former House Guest blog last season? It was fairly quiet, but some people stopped posting altogether.

I had soooo much work to do! and i work nights i would have loved to continue buuuuut i didn't wanna bull shit my way through....

This is the honest truth, when I was watching the announcement show and you showed up, before Julie Chen even announced your name I let out a cheer. What made you decide to try and go in the house again?

the money honey! and the challenge of the game, i wanna win

I let out a cheer, so you know you can count on votes from me. But for those who are undecided, why would they vote for you, Nakomis?

cause i get what i want if i set my mind to it, i strategize and that makes for a fun time!!!!

Watching your season, there seemed to be a breaking in period where the other people had to learn to look past the tattoos, colourful hair, and preferred name. Now that they already know who Nakomis is, do you think this will help you get an earlier and easier start forming those necessary alliances, should you decide to form any?

YES and i won't find any relatives this time....i hope.....

How did "cool beans" start?

my mom said it when i was young and i hated it but then like most things do it grew on me

Have you ever considered a catch phrase containing any other species of legume?

no not as of now but if you think of one let me know!

Thank you very much for your time, Nakomis, and good luck!

thank you!!!! bye!
Nakomis

***

Go to CBS.com to vote for Nakomis. You can vote now and vote often, then come back and vote some more. Until this Wednesday, anyway. Then tune in July 6th to CBS in the U.S. and Global in Canada to see who makes it in for the season premiere of Big Brother: All-Stars, and come back to Realivision all season long as we look at what the contestants are doing and scream at our televisions as to what they should be doing and how they'd win if only they'd listen to us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Nokomis, I hope she gets in---but I don't want to see her and Cowboy together again. Hell, I don't want to see Cowboy at all.

6/27/2006 2:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home