Friday, June 02, 2006

Gameshow Marathon - Air Date June 1

Again, it's just a bunch of gameshows, so what is there to write about? It's still fun to watch, and Rikki Lake impressed me by poking a little fun at herself with a reference to her talk show regarding Paige Davis dressed as Bo Peep and a man dressed as a sheep.
I was pleasantly surprised to see Gilbert Gottfried appear. I saw in concert this April and he was very, very funny. They plugged his DVD Dirty Jokes on the show, and it really is worth picking up, though don't let the title fool you. The jokes are downright filthy.
But this is what I really want to address... Drew Lachey was a member of a middling boy band, then went on to wow audiences on his way to winning Dancing With the Stars 2 with some fantastic footwork. Lance Bass was a member of a hugely successful boy band, and won Let's Make a Deal dressed as a banana.
So Lance? Ha! I hope your millions of dollars and legions of fans keep you happy NOW!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tabby said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. I mention him right there in the second paragraph...

[whistling nonchalantly]

6/02/2006 8:20 p.m.  
Blogger Tabby said...

I think you're hitting the sauce a little too heavily there, my friend. Maybe a nice nap will help your memory.


:)

6/02/2006 8:40 p.m.  
Blogger jayho said...

when is the next airdate for this show? Im dissapointed that i missed it :(

6/05/2006 2:27 p.m.  
Blogger Tabby said...

Wednesdays and Thursdays on CBS.

6/05/2006 3:43 p.m.  
Blogger Tabby said...

I actually think that's great! If he was just doing it to earn some moolah, that would be one thing, but it's fundraising for a very good cause.

6/09/2006 8:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home