Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Realivision Correction - Yes, even we make mistakes

Correction: In the last commentary on The Amazing Race, I talked about a "fourth place curse" on former pageant contestants competing on these shows. Thanks to years of oxygen deprivation from living up in the peaks of the mountains surrounding Edmonton, my memory isn't quite what it used to be. In Treasure Hunters, Team Miss USA in fact came in fifth, not fourth like I thought. It was Team Ex-CIA who came in fourth, and as far as I knew, none of them has ever competed in a pageant.
Team Miss USA may well have made it to the final four if not for an unfortunate decision the producers of Treasure Hunters made, but I've already gone into that in the appropriate recap.
So when you read back on this week's Amazing Race commentary, please skip my unfortunate error.


Correction: There are no mountains surrounding Edmonton, and even if there were, I do not live on one. Therefore oxygen deprivation is no excuse.

Realivision deeply regrets any inconvenience these errors may have caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home