Thursday, July 06, 2006

Realivision News Update

My first post is up at AfterElton.com in time to give a rundown of the contestants before tonight's Big Brother premiere, you can click here to read it.
Clicking here will take you you to the "About the Writers" page where you will see one Tabby Lavalamp, contributing writer. I'm sticking with the pen name for now, but it's still pretty damned cool for me. One of these days I might come out of the closet, so to speak, and use my real name.
Which, by the way, you can hear if you listen to last season's House Calls archives. My first name anyway. I won't tell you which episode though, as it'll give you something to do on a slow, otherwise boring day.

***

New update, later that evening: As mentioned in the news, I was going to cover Last Comic Standing. So imagine my surprise when I pressed play and saw Regis Philbin walking out. Yes, it was America's Got Talent.
Oh dear. Did I miss this episode? I looked around, searched NBC.com and Googled a little and couldn't find anything until somewhere someone mentioned the next episode is July 11th. Okay, as long as we don't miss Rebecca Corry going home then all is good.
I still won't be updating So You Think You Can Dance until tomorrow though, because it's a two hour show and I won't have time before Big Brother airs tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home